Wednesday, December 19, 2007

JAM envy


Ok, so I'm a huge Office fan. To be specific, I'm a huge Jim and Pam (JAM) fan. To get even more specific, I am totally head-over-heels crazy-in-love with Jim Halpert! I mean, I know he is a fictional television character, but he is more three-dimensional, lovably flawed and human than some actual humans beings i know! What woman wouldn't love their very own Jim Halpert? Everytime he looks at Pam with those big, longing eyes I melt into a puddle. I hate Pam because Jim loves Pam, but I love Pam for showing that guys like Jim long for girls like Pam, insecure and quiet and sweet and plain. I mean, who of us hasn't wanted someone they thought they couldn't have. Jim and Pam give me hope. Hope that the Jim's of the world notice us Pam's, and secretly want to be with us as much as we want to be with them.

No comments: